Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
The Orion Interceptor works 100% and has no problems attacking any targets including the big gates.

The Orion Slavers seem to be working 100% (I only used them once)

The Marauding Force is great but they don't attack Borg cubes or the big gates but they should not work on gates anyway.

The Tachyon Drones work against anything with shields

The S'Kul Fighters are ok but they don't attack the big gates (you can't buy them from the ship vender if you don't own the Kar'Fi but you can buy them from the exchange and use them in the VO'Quv just fine)

I like the new options that I have but all I really want are working BOP for my VO'Quv any word on when they'll be have their AI fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Good to know, thanks for sharing this. Will help me make better choices if I ever take my carrier in there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
The Marauding Force is great but they don't attack Borg cubes
Really? I know mine attack the cubes, at least.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 04:06 AM
What is wrong with their AI OP? Also these various Flight-Deck things are special Fighter Craft right? Not console based?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
What is wrong with their AI OP? Also these various Flight-Deck things are special Fighter Craft right? Not console based?
The BOP do not work with the Carrier commands and seldomly attack any targets after being launched.

It seems that since Cryptic changed the weapon loadout of the BOP the AI has no idea what to do with it.

After launch the BOP will cloak and fly off in random directions most of the time never attacking.

It seems the the AI is at fault here because the BOP and all the other fighters worked perfectly during the early Tribble testing a few updates before it was moved over the holodeck.

The BOP and most of the other fighters were broken by the last 2 updates on tribble before the move to Holo, Cryptic was informed about the problems with the BOP and fighters before the move but still pushed them over to Holo broken.

We've been told the a fix is on the way.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
The BOP do not work with the Carrier commands and seldomly attack any targets after being launched.

It seems that since Cryptic changed the weapon loadout of the BOP the AI has no idea what to do with it.

After launch the BOP will cloak and fly off in random directions most of the time never attacking.

It seems the the AI is at fault here because the BOP and all the other fighters worked perfectly during the early Tribble testing a few updates before it was moved over the holodeck.

The BOP and most of the other fighters were broken by the last 2 updates on tribble before the move to Holo, Cryptic was informed about the problems with the BOP and fighters before the move but still pushed them over to Holo broken.

We've been told the a fix is on the way.
Lovely. I have had my Kar'Fi's frigates stick to my behind and do nothing sometimes as well. It is very annoying when they do that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I have purchased the Orion ships for my Orion character so as to keep the theme. It is good to know the capabilties, and I think I will use the interceptors and slavers on my KDF carrier too. Thanks for the info.