Lt. Commander
# 1 Unlimited Free trial gone?
01-03-2012, 09:39 AM
I have had an unlimited free trial for this game for over a year and was going to sub to get a head start for F2P with the one I just bought but want to log in to make sure all my stuff my characters had is still there any info on why the unlimited free trials where stopped would be nice. Ethier way wont pay to play till I know my account that I had for a year as a 1-10 trial are still there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymer
I have had an unlimited free trial for this game for over a year and was going to sub to get a head start for F2P with the one I just bought but want to log in to make sure all my stuff my characters had is still there any info on why the unlimited free trials where stopped would be nice. Ethier way wont pay to play till I know my account that I had for a year as a 1-10 trial are still there.
The 'Unlimited' Free Trial (the so called 'Buddy Keys') are not 'unlimited' in duration, being only valid for 10 days... If you haven't 'played' the game, your characters have been placed into 'archive' storage and cannot be viewed from the STO website. The moment you 'login' to the game, your characters and inventory will become 'active' for play...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Ok cause I was reading a mmo site that said they were unlimited free trial to sto play the first 1-10 lvl unlimited that was over a year or so ago and I logged in from time to time through out the last year no problem till today when I bought the game at a local game store for $9.99 figured was a great deal for a CE. Will most likely get a LT after the month is up anyway like all the others I have like Lotro, Age of Conan, and the few others that offered them.