Lt. Commander
While it is cool that the Science Team graphic has been changec from the medical symbol to the TOS science, I request that a new space BOFF skill be added. A Medical team skill would be a nice additon.

This skill could be used to replace killed crew members (which affects hull repair, and increase the crew recovery rate. At the same time, it could also SLIGHTLY increase the shield regeneration rate, similar to how the Tactical team ability increases attack and damage stats. By using the old graphic for Science team, it brings back a nice legacy visual effect.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Indeed this power is a must have for cruisers and carriers, especially the Vo'Quv with 4000 crew. I stack Bio function moniters X3 and one crew resisance console just to have the ability to have 1000 crew during an engagement, Just so i can use engineering team. I had to remove boarding parties from alot of my builds since with the crappy recovery rate while in combat with the consoles to help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Tac Team used to add able crew, so it'd be nice to have that functionality back again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 09:15 PM
NO this ability should be it own power,not some tacked on perk of some power. As it stands all 3 of the team powers have too much going for them to warrant thing going into them.