Lt. Commander
# 91
01-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Just a heads up, the Fed reward for critting D'kel support colonization efforts is Jeffery Hildebrand, armory officer. Aggressive, efficient, teamwork, unscrupulous.
Lt. Commander
# 92
01-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium4ever View Post
Just a heads up, the Fed reward for critting D'kel support colonization efforts is Jeffery Hildebrand, armory officer. Aggressive, efficient, teamwork, unscrupulous.
what color? purple?
Lt. Commander
# 93
01-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Ah, Fortify ADDITIONAL Colonies is unlocked by Fortify Colonies (which actually has the gold text). If you look closely there are a number of missions that are similar to the chain missions but they have text like "reestablish" or "additional". Those are just the repeatable versions but do not actually unlock or continue the chain.

Although I do wonder if repeating them might speed up the chain in some way or even effect the chance of success. I'm not sure how complex the system is.
This is strange since I am almost positive I never did Fortify Colonies before Fortify Additional Colonies showed up...

I should really keep a log of this stuff. Maybe a feature that could be added to the game is the ability to write your own captain's logs. Lots of other RPG games has that (and Eve has the notepad feature).
Lt. Commander
# 94
01-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
what color? purple?
Critting Supports always gives a purple

Least maybe until tomorrows patch...
Quote:
•Updated rewards for critical outcomes for some colonial assignments.
Who knows what that could mean? :-/

Also, I dont see it linked here, but the following page I have found useful:
http://www.stowiki.org/Duty_officer/Special
Lt. Commander
# 95
01-04-2012, 09:42 PM
More results for Fed support efforts crits:

Khazan: Hunter Ikrin (projectile weapons officer). Aggressive, efficient.
Afehirr: Orlos (energy weapons officer). Efficient, telepathic, unruly.
Zenas: Yelgrun (warp theorist). Efficient, tactful.

Those three should complete the list of purple doffs from Fed support efforts.
Lt. Commander
# 96
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium4ever View Post
Those three should complete the list of purple doffs from Fed support efforts.
Awesome! Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 97 Catian Cultural Exchange
01-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Just found a Catian Cultural Exchange mission to add to the list. Very Rare in Alpha Centauri.
Lt. Commander
# 98
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM
What is the chance of critical success for the last colonial chain assignment, "Renown?" And how many times can you repeat that mission? Do you have to repeat the chain assignments again before it pops up again?
Lt. Commander
# 99
01-09-2012, 02:52 AM
So is there a list of Doff missions and potential rewards anywhere? Something like a spreadsheet that shows us what sectors give which missions, and the rewards we can get for them?

Lt. Commander
# 100 Worng Rewards
01-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Found some rare DO missions the other day, called “Asylum on [planet xx]” and they take just 1 refugee and swap it for a seemly random DO of Green/Blue/Purple quality, depending on the outcome.

Just a quick warning to all, the missions are bugged all to hell and back right now…so be warned.

I did 4 of them and this is what I got:
“Asylum on Tellar Prime”, I used a common on this one just to try it out and I got a Blue doctor named ‘Kapba”. Because of this nice outcome I then used my last common and brought 2 uncommon off the exchange for the next 3 missions.
“Asylum on Saurian Homeworld”, stated that I was to get a Purple named “Illogcu” but it dropped a white common instead.
“Asylum on Earth”, again, it stated a purple and again it dropped a white common.
“Asylum on Valcan”, said I was to get a blue DO and yet again, I get a white one.
I submitted some tickets on this, but after the last customer service experience, I have no expectations that it will get fixed at all or that it will even get read by a person and not just a bot.

I would very much like to hear if anyone gets wrong drops on this mission too.