Lt. Commander
# 1 Didn't Get Items
01-03-2012, 07:51 PM
This is about two issues:

1) I bought the Steam Deluxe version and it is supposed to come with the original Starfleet uniforms set. I have not seen them.

2) I bought a "Winter Package" in the C-Store and it lists all the items and says you will get one of them. Mine turned out to be the blue package (inside the red one) which is probably pretty common. It says you will get a ground or space weapon and crafting supplies. All that was in mine were candles and incense. Does the weapon go some place else?

I then bought another Winter Package and this time, I got a space creature weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2012, 08:38 PM
yeah its just a scheme to take as much as they can from players i really wanted a jem ship and spent over 500quid and all i got was junk. i cant think of any company that would get away with this in the real world.

ive decided to cut up my credit card and will go f2p when its live they are only losing good paying customers by ripping off people,speacialy when alot of there customers are vunerable its discusting behavour.

it wouldnt have been so bad if it cleary said u have a very small chance to win one of the items in the list with chances of each item.

but it just said you will recive one of the items in the list below, not you will get the same items over and over and over again.

if i didnt love star trek so much i would have quit along time ago.

ps.
for those that will be trolling saying ur fault for spending so much...blah ....blah...

bite me
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
yeah its just a scheme to take as much as they can from players i really wanted a jem ship and spent over 500quid and all i got was junk. i cant think of any company that would get away with this in the real world.

ive decided to cut up my credit card and will go f2p when its live they are only losing good paying customers by ripping off people,speacialy when alot of there customers are vunerable its discusting behavour.

it wouldnt have been so bad if it cleary said u have a very small chance to win one of the items in the list with chances of each item.

but it just said you will recive one of the items in the list below, not you will get the same items over and over and over again.

if i didnt love star trek so much i would have quit along time ago.

ps.
for those that will be trolling saying ur fault for spending so much...blah ....blah...

bite me
If you want have someone bite you "do it yourself" (Read it with a joking attitude)... Theres no Trolling in telling you that it is your own fault... Cause it's the truth, said in a polite manner.

That said: The Gifts are a scam... it's even obvious to me. But because SOME people went ahead and tossed several $100 into them, it wont be the last time we see somthing like that.