Lt. Commander
# 71
04-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Day three of not being able to login on what's left on my account,
Lt. Commander
# 72
04-21-2010, 02:16 PM
I am having the same problems. I would like a fix. Now the Phone support is saying they are not providing live support at this time. Please go to Crypticstudios.com/support and open a ticket. Now that site does not even exist. I go to STOs website and I still cannot open a ticket. Any Ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 73
12-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Had a buddy install STO for the first time last night, made a character and then tried to continue and crashed. Now the game crashes before he can even fully load up character selection.

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMXHeretic View Post
Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Had a buddy install STO for the first time last night, made a character and then tried to continue and crashed. Now the game crashes before he can even fully load up character selection.

Any ideas?

I'm having exactly the same problem - won't even make it to character screen. I've redownloaded and reinstalled - plays for a few and does the same thing - crashes before or just after getting to the game screen.
Game has been working fine up til last week and all other games are working fine. I even replaced graphics card to no avail.
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Getting this as well now. Played fine for a while, now the game is crashing right at the character screen. Bought a Life sub last month, not at all pleased.
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-04-2012, 09:42 AM
The first thing to try after a Client 'crash' is to toggle the 'verify' option in the launcher 'options' menu to check for, and correct corrupt files... Have you tried doing this???
Lt. Commander
# 77
01-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The first thing to try after a Client 'crash' is to toggle the 'verify' option in the launcher 'options' menu to check for, and correct corrupt files... Have you tried doing this???
Indeed, i have. Deleted "hogg" files, and while it seemed to work after i deleted and restarted, redownloaded and re-entered the game under "safe mode" now its crashing again at the character select screen.