Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
They need to give you a consulting job for this observation. A open (ker'rat - like) zone in each shared sector block with individual and unique objectives (and rewards) would rock and really help.
Just saying, if a PvP zone allowed folks to mine Borg Salvage or EDC, the alternative to STF would be welcomed by the community I think. Another alternative is to tie the rewards in with the crafting system so you can only get certain blueprints from PvP zones.

They have flexibility and options, they simply lack the motivation to execute.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
Just saying, if a PvP zone allowed folks to mine Borg Salvage or EDC, the alternative to STF would be welcomed by the community I think. Another alternative is to tie the rewards in with the crafting system so you can only get certain blueprints from PvP zones.

They have flexibility and options, they simply lack the motivation to execute.
and the number one motivator is money.... maybe we should just start throwing our money at them and hope for the best?
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
and the number one motivator is money.... maybe we should just start throwing our money at them and hope for the best?
Remember we tried the whole "What we would buy in the C-Store" thread way back when and that got ignored too?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-04-2012, 09:30 PM
After reading tomorrow's patch notes, I nolonger trust anything Cryptic tells us. I mean sure I didn't trust them before.. but now I just know that they will be full of lies and BS. Especially when it comes to things they show us on the Test servers and give us lines like "We'll be talking all week about this.. and it's not set in stone." When nothing gets changed and it's going live anyway.

Oh well, I'll be playing in a Galaxy Far far away for a bit. Still waiting on Cryptic to do something about my items that I lost when my account got hacked. But honestly I doubt there will be anything done. 2 Years of work down the drain.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
After reading tomorrow's patch notes, I nolonger trust anything Cryptic tells us. I mean sure I didn't trust them before.. but now I just know that they will be full of lies and BS. Especially when it comes to things they show us on the Test servers and give us lines like "We'll be talking all week about this.. and it's not set in stone." When nothing gets changed and it's going live anyway.

Oh well, I'll be playing in a Galaxy Far far away for a bit. Still waiting on Cryptic to do something about my items that I lost when my account got hacked. But honestly I doubt there will be anything done. 2 Years of work down the drain.
oh you talkin about the forced ground spec stuff?

.... i like how we basically got to public beta test this free to play stuff without being told we were public beta testing.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
If you believe that I have a nice plot of land to sell you in Antartica!
Queen Maud Land really is under all that ice. The Arctic is a better ruse.

Quote:
Been there done that, got all of 20 snowballs to show for it. Actually I can't even show those. I threw all them away at Santa Vigo's Christmas party. Seriously I was asked to get snowballs for the event but it was short notice. Did not know that Vulcan incense was almost as rare as Dominion Bug Ships.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
oh you talkin about the forced ground spec stuff?

.... i like how we basically got to public beta test this free to play stuff without being told we were public beta testing.
Oh I like how they stated they were going to leave it up for the week (meaning this week since the last two were Holiday Weeks) and discuss how they were going to impliment it. And then instead of making any changes.. implimented it anyway.

Thanks for being so.. honest.. Cryptic.. Btw.. that's sarcasim.