Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Beta Ursae Sector Block exact location classified

Operations Deck aboard the USS Black Swan.. [Voyager class Corcoran fit]
Officer of the Deck signals Ships company of Change of Watch.

MAster -at -arms: ADM on the Bridge!

SenshiBat :As you were people

The Command Staff followed still dressed for Stealth way Team Actions
in Black trimmed with Branch specialties colours and Subdued ranks.

SenshiBat: Gold Watch you stand relieved .Staff take your stations and authenticate Command Code updates; Break COMM silence and report mission updates to Sections. I'll be in my Ready Room updating Captain Kirkland.

Master-at-Arms: Admiral off the Bridge EXEC has the Bridge.

The Trill female pointed to a DOFF to cover Science Station one and took the Left seat.
Nodding to the Andorian TAC taking the First officers Chair.. ONE THREE flip command screens up and give me Codes for all weapons diagnostics. VEry well approved..
EXEC: HELM ready course correction
HELM: Aye Aye Sir.
EXEC: tuck us behind Bajors secondary moon.
SCI: Scans clear station to standby
EXEC: Medical Chief quarantine lifted ready normal sick call.
MED: aye aye Chief. hows the admirals ribs.
EXEC: Well you'll have to join us at the Command table tonight to see.
MED: That I will -.Sick bay out

Senshis Ready Room.. Securing weapons in locker and taking access cards. adjusting Ship Novas on wall.
Placing secure encrypted back up file report of findings in ships system.. and going to replicator.

Sa Chi OoLong! Blue berry Scone buttered. Sandwich Croissant Salmon dill honey lemon glazed.
Salad Water Crest mandarin.
-Hold Audio COMM play Music selection Earth KAnno Yoko Real Folk Blues.
all MEssages transcribe to Text to terminal on desk.
COmputer
Working
SEcure my ready room. Code Black Swan SEAL Team SB Sigma Gamma Gamma. Shikoku.
Computer: code approved hatch secure force field nd comm filters set.
Monitoring desk top sub service status boards.. and EArth updates on map.. .Senshi edited two reports one for Section 31 the Other for the Vulcan Science Academy. Then the First Officers revision for the office SF ops updates.

Flipping Display to private COMM
DS9 OPS yes sir?
Captain Kurland please.

Admiral?
Greetings James
So Ayesu re the Bjorns safe?
I believe so.
DS9: Good news Quinn's put Black Swan at the top of the Shore Leave list
Senshi: Say again whats that?
DS9-Kirkland: I'll check Siskos files.. I think its time off but don't quote me on that.
Senshi: Well I hope you wont tell Quark enterprises.. But i'm making course for Vulcan ,Teller and Andoria
I have a few gamey Scientist here in need of some home cooking. I promised a certain TRilla View on RISA.
DS9: Nice doing business with the Black Swan. Those Terran portal files opened some keys here. i think we'll get a better treaty now for sure good luck.
Senshi: You have a great Star Base don't forget that when you make Admiral someday. Black Swan out.

SHORE LEAVE.. the ships going to flip if we don't ease this news out after a year deployed.
Have to plot my plot.. Ill order the ship to MArs yards check the old villa.. repair ships systems
then have medical inspections and make a list of who's been naughty or nice.. .and spring the news on my dear little BOFFS at the dinner tonight .

Senshi: MESS this is the ADmiral break out the Good Picard and up the Saurian Brandy allotment tonight's mess <out>
MESS: Sir? Authorization Code?
Senshi: looking at text screen.. while reaching for Music selector.
YES ,MESS.. Play Fur Elise for me.
MESS: Code approved.. locks releasign for Surain Vault.. Security Cheif sendign team.
Senshi: Sounds like a Plan Ensign Prokrind. Hide al lthe sharp objects and serve something friendly.
MESS: Aye aye Skipper. CAke?
Senshi: Good Idea.. Have PAstery Make Crrot Struddel fit for entertaining a Vulcan Ambasador. Im goign to the Diplomatic POD now < Redy Room out>
COmputer hold clls relay Red lerts to EXEC. IM changing.

BEEP BEEP
Waht is it i cant accetp visitors in not properly dressed.
2 days later
Interview and interogation Room SB 117

So you see Admiral Quinn
Frankie? Captain Drake? thats why you cant Punish the Crew for that borrowed Feringi vessel
The Temporal units already given us a sealed file no parade medal and
and as for the Romulans .. you got me there.

I just dont recall the missing Romulan tal Shir Commander that worked for Hakeem was it. Jamek. JAnet spamick I mean Drake there were so many tharon drones doing off .
We were celebrting Pres Oneggs birthdy and after a year even a good captain can fall asleep at the wheel.

Besides the 10 diplomats we had for this extended deplyment made more treaties and trade route deals.. We couldnt let that Klingon Captian rrest them for Tribble smuggling.

I told Drake that wasent the Praetor but some Undine when Taris ended up at the Special Operations Command for Questioning first I just had to verify her papers with my Vulcan Opertive Adm T nae approved of that one.

See if you dont have any more questions i still have two weeks on MArs due me.

Flag Inquest Dismissed Drake get out of my sight.