Lt. Commander
I've seen the video of it, and i thought it was going to hit the same time the Sao Paulo went to the C-store, but sure enough i haven't seen any mention of it and it's not the current interior of my ship. Does anybody know what happened to it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Just a guess, but I'm thinking it'll be sold as a separate purchase via C-store. It would be nice if they created a bundle, like they did for the original series bundle.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-02-2012, 08:21 AM
When it was previewed, they specifically said it would be coming with the next FE. My guess is it'll be used for one of the missions, and made available either as a mission unlock, or via the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Hopefully mission unlock, because i've already paid for the ship, i'd hate to have to pay again for the inside of it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-03-2012, 05:18 AM
Aye, I was disapointed that it wasnt part of the Sao Paulo ship from the C-Store.

Would be nice to have an interior that fits the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch View Post
Just a guess, but I'm thinking it'll be sold as a separate purchase via C-store. It would be nice if they created a bundle, like they did for the original series bundle.
all signs say BUNDLE
we have the DEFIANT Interior
we have leaked Bajoran "Vedek Robes"
we have a leaked picture of the "Shaffee" Shuttle from the Foundry (i guess we get it as flyable Version and as Pet, like all the others).

and that is only what is known so far.

I still hope for a free non-unique Quad Phaser Cannon (with different procs and non-scaling) as one of the reward for the DS9 FE-Series in February to make the Set complete (they did the same thing to the TOS Phaser Beams, so why not here?)

And some retouching to the original Defiant would not hurt either, the ingame model is feeling kinda old by now, compared to all the new shiny uber detailed high-er polygon count Ships.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm seriously hoping that i won't have to pay double for the interior of a ship i've already paid for. The screens of the new "more to scale" interior looked awesome, and was one of the reasons i wanted the ship even though i already had the retrofit.