Lt. Commander
As of this post, my account shows that I have been subscribed for 720.02 days.

I cannot claim the 700 day veteran reward Android Bridge Officer. I do not have the "Starfleet Merit" that is required.

I put in a support ticket in-game. The response I received in the ticket had nothing whatsoever to do with the problem I'm having. It basically told me that I shouldn't use in-game methods to tell how long I've been subscribed, that I should check My Account on the website. I'm uncertain why someone thought this would be an answer to my problem.

The end of the response says that if I "believe that an error has occurred, please update this ticket with the number of days you see in your Account Dashboard." However, I cannot see any way to update the ticket. The Edit Ticket button is greyed out.

Do I have to wait another 2 weeks for probably the same unhelpful response if I open a new ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Have you tried starting and completing a DOff mission? I know, it sounds insane, but I noticed that as soon as I turned one in I got the accolade and the "Starfleet Merit".
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatAnnoyingKitsune
Have you tried starting and completing a DOff mission? I know, it sounds insane, but I noticed that as soon as I turned one in I got the accolade and the "Starfleet Merit".
I've done numerous DOff missions in the last 20.02 days, I assure you.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
I've done numerous DOff missions in the last 20.02 days, I assure you.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Guess it's just me, then. I wonder why I only got the accolade on each of my characters when each character had a DOff mission turned in, and only then?

Hopefully you can get this issue resolved, despite how your ticked was closed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Part of the problem with tickets is always the wording. I suggest you file your reply, or a new ticket, simply saying: I am past my 700 days but do not have access to my Android BOFF token.

I'd also suggest you double check your BOFF inventory, commissioned and non-commissioned, to make sure you didn't accidently get it and just don't release it. I'd also try claiming it on different alts to see if the problem is just the 1 character or account.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Make sure that you have a spare BO candidate slot available. I had a similar problem, but dismissing one of my BO candidates resolved the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I had that issue as well in that my non-used BOFF inventory was full and it would not allow me to select another BOFF. The same thing happens with ship tokens.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2012, 07:34 AM
I believe all I have in my candidates section are the Breen, Reman, and Borg Science guy. But I suppose maybe BOffs from DOff assignments rewards could have snuck in there to fill it up without me remembering to get rid of them.

I'll check that out when the server is back up. Thanks for the suggestions, gentlemen.