Lt. Commander
# 1 What do you think of these?
01-05-2012, 08:00 AM
The list below is comprised of stories I came up with for foundry missions. You might find them appealing and you might not. Either way its just so I can get good idea of what people like. (NOTE: I am fairly new to STO and need to play these myself in order to test them so most of the enemies will be Klingon)

GHOST OF PORTHOS: Follow the sounds and signs of a famous mutt from STE to lead you to a even more famous person. There is more fun in this one as it is long and leads you to some famous places. A dramatic and coming of age mission. Also a Q shows up.

ROCK AND ROLL IN OUTER SPACE: Follow a DJ and a Rock Band who want to bring the sounds of Rock and Rap to the quadrants. Who knows? They may end up writing a song about you. Also a Q shows up.

DEJA Q #2: The very same Q asks for your help as he has been thrown out of the continuum for no apparent reason. He is being pursued by a lot of angry races that have been annoyed by him in the past.

Side note....how does one set the level if you put high level enemies in the mission. e.g. If I was LT6 and the rest were LV31 how do i get them to my level?