Lt. Commander
# 11
12-19-2011, 03:24 AM
I don't have any characters with a VA ship and I do feel like I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. I'd rather not have to pay any money for one, so I'm probably going to wait and see what they do with the Odyssey, since if it is available in game, like they said it would be, it'll likely be on par with those ships.

Otherwise I'll wait and see if they discount anything during Christmas or when F2P launches.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-19-2011, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
I'll say this is a fair compromise, however for those who only joined the game since the first anniversary. It is gonna hurt a bunce of new players in F2P too as they soon realize the T4 just DO NOT compare to T5 ships in PvP. PvE... they are mostly okay.
F2P players don't even get a free RA/BG token. I just hope we don't see that many captain level ships in STFs. Anyway I think it's ridiculous to expect people to sub for 600 days until they get a "free" VA ship.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
F2P players don't even get a free RA/BG token. I just hope we don't see that many captain level ships in STFs. Anyway I think it's ridiculous to expect people to sub for 600 days until they get a "free" VA ship.
"Free" until you discharge it, that is. Want it back? Better break out that credit card...