Lt. Commander
Is there any way you guys could add Q's Wonderland to the January Calendar? It's only on December and without the link we're required to travel all the way to ESD or Qo'nos.

I know it's only for a few more days, but it was very convenient.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks to Forjo and the others who have provided this feedback (I know there are other posts out there that mention this). I assume it is more of a tech update that will need to be implemented in the future for events that run over a new month starting.

Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 01:32 PM
How about pouring an end date on the event that is longer them one day in the calender? Then it should be on the January calender too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Due in part to your feedbackon this matter (from this and the other threads), we have some tech implemented that will be tested in today's Tribble patch.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Hey, I found a quick little workaround, if you want to transwarp before then.

If you change the calendar to February, then change it back to January, the 'Q's Winter Wonderland' event icon will momentarily appear in the middle of the month. If you manage to click it fast enough, you can still access the event info and transwarp successfully, as long as the event is active.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenizenVI
Hey, I found a quick little workaround, if you want to transwarp before then.

If you change the calendar to February, then change it back to January, the 'Q's Winter Wonderland' event icon will momentarily appear in the middle of the month. If you manage to click it fast enough, you can still access the event info and transwarp successfully, as long as the event is active.
Having to rely on workarounds rather than functioning systems seems to be a reoccuring theme in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Academic.

It's now back in the calendar.

-Forjo