Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
for the "false advertising complaint box":

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/7s7n...0522572558.jpg

how "limited" is this offer realy?
limited to the limited lifetime of the game it seems...

it was false advertising on day 1 and lured a lot of players into buying it on day one, because we thought we would actually get a DEAL, instead of waiting for the next 20% sale i bought it instantly.

Now i see that the "Limited Time Offer" is still active? WTF Cryptic !?


+


Bonus Question:

i noticed while fiddling in the Tailor UI that my TOS items suddenly have one option lit up where i can pay C-Points again, so i looked closer and it tells me that i can BUY the TOS and ENT Bundle Packs AGAIN !?

I know i have previously bought them, and mine are now listed under Legacy Unlocks.
It may be another entry in your database, but it is still the same item and i do NOT wish ANYONE to buy it again BY MISTAKE.
This should not be possible to begin with.

So what has changed that those 2 Packs are now Legacy Unlocks?
I don't see any change, besides the C-Store pricetag.


Same Question for the Tier 5 Excelsior.
My Excelsior is listed under Legacy Unlocks, yet i can buy it AGAIN in the Ships Section, what has changed?


+


About the Tailor UI...

Personally i just find it annoying when i'm in the tailor UI and something pops up that i have bought already and it asks me which of the X C-Store item versions i want to use (it doesn't matter it is all the same one item, just different C-Store packs and i HAVE bought it already at least once!) -> if i click wrong i may only end up buying it AGAIN !


That window just has to GO!


If there is ONE option where i have the item unlocked i do not want to see any *BUY NOW* advertising, and especially not if i already own ALL versions !!!

Simple check, if the icon is a Green check mark, do not display the Window and use the first free / purchased option.


Also, more of a visual complaint...
i see a lot of items labeled as "FREE" in the C-Store, i find this a little offensive because i payed a bunch of $ for those items, at least use the correct wording and write "purchased" (or simply "unlocked")

Very little in the C-Store was ever "FREE"


/rant
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
/rant
Not a bad rant.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-05-2012, 02:42 PM
I just want to buy the bridge but I can only get it in the bundle. Why can't we just buy the bridge on its own?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
for the "false advertising complaint box":

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/7s7n...0522572558.jpg

how "limited" is this offer realy?
limited to the limited lifetime of the game it seems...

it was false advertising on day 1 and lured a lot of players into buying it on day one, because we thought we would actually get a DEAL, instead of waiting for the next 20% sale i bought it instantly.

Now i see that the "Limited Time Offer" is still active? WTF Cryptic !?
Worst bit is they briefly changed the wording to make more sense. Then the next C-Store novelty dropped in and the bundle changed back to the wording that exists TODAY.

And that was the last time I bought anything outside of a C-Store sale.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Y0u know you doom and gloom sayers will look for anything to flame about. Now if they actually took the time to correct that you would be even more upset that they where not working on some "content"

Just get over it already and move on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter83 View Post
I just want to buy the bridge but I can only get it in the bundle. Why can't we just buy the bridge on its own?
I already had the main TOS uniforms. The only thing in that bundle I wanted was the shuttle.... also not available separately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
Bonus Question:

i noticed while fiddling in the Tailor UI that my TOS items suddenly have one option lit up where i can pay C-Points again, so i looked closer and it tells me that i can BUY the TOS and ENT Bundle Packs AGAIN !?
I saw this as well and was worried I had clicked on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter83 View Post
I just want to buy the bridge but I can only get it in the bundle. Why can't we just buy the bridge on its own?
I am not sure but you MAY be able to just click on the TOS bridge and pay for just that part when you visit the starship customization officers. (located at major hub points around the quadrant, such as the Earth Spacedock and Deep Space Nine)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34 AM.