Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a UK Fleet
01-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi names Danny and I'm new to STO, looking for a friendly casual Fleet based in the UK, or at least ones with decent amount of UK or EU members. Don't want to be the only one online.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Diverse fleet of crazies
01-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Hey Danny,
Have a loofk at the link in my sig, and at our thread Set Phasers to Sexytime. If this is your kind of warped, we have several active EU members with a few in the UK . Also many that don't kow what time it is anyway.

I happen to be on the US West Coast but have been known to look in my early AM, when you are enjoying evening.
Have fun feel free to ask questions after looking us over.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi Danny,

Consider 3rd Fleet, we are an international fleet with English, French, German and Spanish Divisions .... it is almost impossible to be online alone with our global membership

Look us up at http://www/3rdfleet.com
Or check out the vid at http://youtu.be/nuNay9TC4kQ

We're pretty busy with both scheduled and ad hoc events and teaming. You need never be bored of flying solo again ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Psssst!!!! Pssssssssssssssssssst, Hey There.....erm, ignore the large net behind me for a while, that's in case these negotiations donít go according to plan.

I couldnít help noticing that you are looking for a fleet, well I just might have the information youíre looking for, and whatís more itís not going to cost you even one gold pressed latinum...
Word on Earth Space Dock is that the 12th fleet is THE place to be....

Not only are the bustling, active, friendly and very well set up, they also have members from all over the galaxy so there is always someone around to chat to, play with, and more importantly make those important connections that may help with acquisitions.

The have a dedicated TS Server, and run many events that everyone is welcome to including PVP and STFís, infact they pretty much have a division set up to tailor make your game experience what YOU want!!!

Interested in RP they also have a busy and bustling RP division that has lots of fun every weekend with player crewed ships being worked on right now!!!, as well as forum RPs and creative writing.

Promotions are easy to earn and by a little effort youíll find your career practically taking flight.., plus they understand that this is a game, and real life always comes first so they keep it casual and light...nothing heavy man!!!

And you ask if theyíre friendly, well they are friendlier than a holosuite full of orion slave girls!!! you should totally check it out....come on canít you feel those lobes tingling!!!

Hey there, just a personal note, you are unlikely to fine a more casual and great fleet, and as for EU members we have a lot, me included, you would be doing yourself a favour just checking us out!!

*hugs*

Sarah
Lt. Commander
# 5
*duplcate post as it seems that STO decided to close it's forums as I was trying to post this a thousand apologies, you may swipe me accross the face with a frozen kipper*
Lt. Commander
# 6
and ditto above