Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a certain fleet...
01-06-2012, 05:57 AM
My friend is rarely on STEAM these days so I don't have a chance to ask him, but he was or is a part of a certain Role Play fleet that involves you becoming a crew member of a ship, rather than a Captain yourself. I can't remember what it was called, but I know there were like three or four ships, each of them having a dedicated RP night for their "episodes", each ship was run by a captain and GM'd by an OOC fleet member. It sounded cool, I wanted to get involved back then but I didn't have a sub-- but now it's F2P so I can get involved. Does anyone know what fleet this is? And if they have a website I can go to and read about it at?

Thanks in advanced folks, sorry if it was on this forum plain as day but it's early in the morning and I didn't see it at a glance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSev
My friend is rarely on STEAM these days so I don't have a chance to ask him, but he was or is a part of a certain Role Play fleet that involves you becoming a crew member of a ship, rather than a Captain yourself. I can't remember what it was called, but I know there were like three or four ships, each of them having a dedicated RP night for their "episodes", each ship was run by a captain and GM'd by an OOC fleet member. It sounded cool, I wanted to get involved back then but I didn't have a sub
You may want to send a note to rayvenwing to see what the two RP fleets that they command do. Seems to me I remember them saying something about that.

There are a lot of RP fleets out there but not all of them are around now. Good luck with your search and this is a fine place for that question!