Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP dead...?
01-06-2012, 03:08 PM
My rank is Captain, just a few hours ago it was Commander and I haven't been able to get into a single PvP match. Nobody does the Fed vs Fed ground PvP, and Fed vs Klingon pvp is always like 2 Fed vs 0 Klingon. I queue up for as much ground pvp as I can, and yet, for hours on end I never get any pvp. Is all the PvP at admiral ranks? Or is it just dead?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSev
My rank is Captain, just a few hours ago it was Commander and I haven't been able to get into a single PvP match. Nobody does the Fed vs Fed ground PvP, and Fed vs Klingon pvp is always like 2 Fed vs 0 Klingon. I queue up for as much ground pvp as I can, and yet, for hours on end I never get any pvp. Is all the PvP at admiral ranks? Or is it just dead?
Obviously the game is telling you to roll a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Is there a specific place I go to get PvP? I don't like space PvP, but ground PvP is a lot of fun for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
The vast majority the pvp is at VA/LG.
The levelling is so fast that nobody ever spends enough time at any particular rank to do much pvp.

If you want ground pvp, aside from the queues, you might try Otha system in the eta eridani block. It's a ground warzone (the ground equivalent to ker'rat), though again, most active at VA/LG.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I guess after the 17th there will be more going on in low level PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Alright, thanks. Well hopefully it'll pick up when the game goes public free to play.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Ground PVP
01-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSev
Alright, thanks. Well hopefully it'll pick up when the game goes public free to play.
I'm glad to see another person likes ground pvp, as for the population in this game, the ground version has been dead from day one, but we all still que up for it and wait until we get a pop (well I used to) but as everyone said the most action is on VA lvl, I still beleave there are a few of the ground pvpers left, so when you get to the top hope you have fun and dont let the spacers detir you away from ground with words like "LOLGROUND"
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakuzma View Post
I'm glad to see another person likes ground pvp, as for the population in this game, the ground version has been dead from day one, but we all still que up for it and wait until we get a pop (well I used to) but as everyone said the most action is on VA lvl, I still beleave there are a few of the ground pvpers left, so when you get to the top hope you have fun and dont let the spacers detir you away from ground with words like "LOLGROUND"
LolGrou......
Sorry.

I plan on leveling 2 new toons with the F2P crowd. One of these new toons is my "ground" toon. so I'll be sitting in those Ques with you.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
LolGrou......
Sorry.

I plan on leveling 2 new toons with the F2P crowd. One of these new toons is my "ground" toon. so I'll be sitting in those Ques with you.
bot i tried to level a ground pvp focused toon too.

but you see i have this hammer...and a pinky toe that is just too healthy for its own good. so instead of leveling my ground toon i whack my pinky toe with the hammer and hop around my den on 1 foot.

pinky toe hammer whacking>lolground

the results are clear.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2012, 04:10 PM
The ques popped pretty good today, almost fast even,
2 arena's that led to defeat by TSI in one and my own Fleetie leading a squad of feds in theother
2 CnH's that I was lucky enough to be on the winning side
and a whole bunch of Ker'rat.