Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptWandering View Post
Though this may seem to you, or your "higher-ups" as a great cost saving system, to add unpaid CS moderators from the player base..........

...I've seen several game companies, who's games I've played try this, and with some VERY rare exceptions, it has turned out VERY badly in almost every case.

My advice...which is also "free".....Petition Cryptic to "loosen their purse strings", and hire some additional PAID moderators, if that is what you need (which is what most of these other companies I've referred to have done after their "experiment" in getting "free" workers, ran it's course).

Isn't America (and most of the rest of the world, for that matter) looking to increase the workforce at the moment, as a boost to their economies? You could be one of those fancily labeled "Job Creators" we hear so much about, but rarely see..../chuckle. :p
It would be nice to see a piece of that fifty-mil being spread around lol

I suppose it's all in Atari's bank account now though.

Honestly, I probably would do the job, since I don't really dig the game anymore per se, and (as always when I'm not playing) I still enjoy communicating with folks on the forums. And since they say there's no minimum time commitment it seems pretty much as flexitime as you want it to be.

Thing is, I don't know if I could bring myself to swing the infraction mace on someone I potentially agree with in principle.