Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Can we get any specific updates on upcoming PvP content? Not just that "it's coming soon", what exactly is coming and when can we expect it?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-07-2012, 09:55 AM
At what point will he or cryptic fix the problem surrounding the T3 vesrions of the Excelsior and Nebula, that him himself created by saying we would get the T3 versions if we bought the T5 versions pre F2P?

Still not one word on how they plan on fixing the problem....
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
At what point will he or cryptic fix the problem surrounding the T3 vesrions of the Excelsior and Nebula, that him himself created by saying we would get the T3 versions if we bought the T5 versions pre F2P?

Still not one word on how they plan on fixing the problem....
I'd like the answer to this as well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-07-2012, 11:57 AM
I guess since it's Podcast UGC the questions should be Foundry related, so...

1) Does Al actually play any Foundry missions?
2) When designing major systems, e.g. like the Doff system, do they think about how Foundry would fit in somehow or do they not think about it at all (i.e. is Foundry totally separate in their minds and they don't think about integration)?
3) Who is responsible for putting new things that appear in the game, e.g. the new ship skins, into the Foundry, because sometimes new stuff seems to appear there in the assets, then disappears?