Lt. Commander
# 11
01-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Interesting you guys talking about an Oberth Varient. A few months ago I drew up just that: Goddard-Class Science Ship

And really interesting things about the other ideas, I'm glad Capn liked the idea of the KDF Flagship having a seperation ability, I had proposed such a thing when the KDF Flagship started and gave my own suggestion: Qol'Chu-Class Battlecruiser (Working on making the front more meaner.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-07-2012, 11:43 AM
I gotta say! This was an epic start to the new year! I'm really excited for the up and coming weeks!

Thanks again Thomas & Logan for stopping by and talkin' STO with us!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Interesting you guys talking about an Oberth Varient. A few months ago I drew up just that: Goddard-Class Science Ship

And really interesting things about the other ideas, I'm glad Capn liked the idea of the KDF Flagship having a seperation ability, I had proposed such a thing when the KDF Flagship started and gave my own suggestion: Qol'Chu-Class Battlecruiser (Working on making the front more meaner.
I'm not a big fan of your Klingon Designs (I just think they are over-decorated and a bit too much on the kitsch side)...

But I gotta say, I really like your GODDARD Design...,

It's not elaborate and has a very STO-Star Fleet look to it.

Oh, and the podcast was great too...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-07-2012, 03:41 PM
I swear the only reason I bother to log in on my Klingon once every few months is that at least captain Logan has our back.