Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store Ships
01-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Can someone tell me if the C-store ships are account wide unlocks, or pay per toon? The C-store descriptions don't actually say that they are account wide unlocks, and i remember that it used to say that, and i really dont wanna spend 15$ on a ship that is only good for one toon
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doctor89
Can someone tell me if the C-store ships are account wide unlocks, or pay per toon? The C-store descriptions don't actually say that they are account wide unlocks, and i remember that it used to say that, and i really dont wanna spend 15$ on a ship that is only good for one toon
Excellent question.. I too noticed the drop of "This ship is account wide" in the descriptions !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Right above the where they show how much C points you have and the cost, there is klingon or fed symbol there. The text that it unlocks for all characters moved to that location.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverius View Post
Right above the where they show how much C points you have and the cost, there is klingon or fed symbol there. The text that it unlocks for all characters moved to that location.
That's fine if you are shopping in the website C-store, I see that now, but it doesnt say that in the in-game C-store. Thanks for telling me though, I never go in the web based store
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doctor89
I purchased one this morning on Holodeck. It was an account unlock (I've claimed it on two characters for the console) but you're correct, there was no mention in the text that it was an account unlock.