Lt. Commander
i have been annoyed at this for a while now, the ground minimap, at it's max zoom out level, is so close in, that i usually can NOT see the target i'm shooting at on the map.
also i can almost never see more then the floor on the room i'm currently in, and mabey the wall, of that room, if i'm close to it

i can see the floor on my screen, do i really need a tiny picture of it in the corner, that somehow is called a map?

and that's not mentioning that in the furthest zoom in, i can only see my own char, and not even the npcs on my own team, really, this MAP, can show me a considerably SMALLER view, then i can see in the game itself.. what?

is there some "make_map_useful" option i'm missing, or?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enizer
i have been annoyed at this for a while now, the ground minimap, at it's max zoom out level, is so close in, that i usually can NOT see the target i'm shooting at on the map.
also i can almost never see more then the floor on the room i'm currently in, and mabey the wall, of that room, if i'm close to it

i can see the floor on my screen, do i really need a tiny picture of it in the corner, that somehow is called a map?

and that's not mentioning that in the furthest zoom in, i can only see my own char, and not even the npcs on my own team, really, this MAP, can show me a considerably SMALLER view, then i can see in the game itself.. what?

is there some "make_map_useful" option i'm missing, or?
agreed dear sir!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 03:30 PM
This all started with Season 5. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 08:41 PM
The minimap got jacke-up during the season 5 changes. They really need to fix this. WHy it has been continueing for so long is a disgrace to the game programers and developers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 07:06 AM
i was thinking, and in this state, it only shows things as large, or smaller, then my actual camera view, so it's more of a corner magnifying glass..