Lt. Commander
According to online resources, cold call is the first mission? I tried speaking to surah on the planet and nothing.

Couple points of note about my character:

1) I completed fair trade on starbase 39.

2) im level 50.

3) I had left 2 months into game, and just returned under the f2p model, so not sure how that effects it. According to the matrix, it should be available.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Have you completed all the missions through "State of Q"? You now have to complete ALL story missions in order, you have some ability to skip episodes though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temprus View Post
Have you completed all the missions through "State of Q"? You now have to complete ALL story missions in order, you have some ability to skip episodes though.
Was that the one that you fight a huge version of Q in space? When you say story missions, do you mean we need to finish the cardasian / romulan episodes first?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie
Was that the one that you fight a huge version of Q in space? When you say story missions, do you mean we need to finish the cardasian / romulan episodes first?
In your journal, the top-left box is for story missions. Click More, and you'll get a full list of story missions in order. In order to unlock the Breen missions, you need to either finish all the missions before them, and meet the level requirement listed (I'm pretty sure they're in the 40's so you're good). If you don't want to do the missions before it, there's a skip button that sets them as if you completed them, you can go back and replay later or just ignore them entirely.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Since your a returning player, just hit 'skip' under each of the story missions, until you reach the Breen missions. (unless you haven't completed all of the borg missions.