Lt. Commander
At present, either intentionally or not, the Plasmonic Leech consoles no longer work. At max Flow-Caps, you'll see a 2% increase at most.

Is that worth 800cp to you?

The ship itself is cute, but it's T3, so you'll only use it briefly before hitting captain.

Buyer beware!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2012, 09:28 PM
+1

Dont buy Vandal until Cryptic balanced her change about Flow capacitor stat, i have buy it before last change, and now plasmodic is nearrly useless...and it will become worse with the removal of "Flow capacitor" stat in all sets !

PLasmodic leech is FLOW CAPACITOR stat link ! So be carefull before changing this stat...

I feel like stolen, one more time.
We see something good and working well in cstore, and they change thing/nerf thing after we buy...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chleops
+1

Dont buy Vandal until Cryptic balanced her change about Flow capacitor stat, i have buy it before last change, and now plasmodic is nearrly useless...and it will become worse with the removal of "Flow capacitor" stat in all sets !

PLasmodic leech is FLOW CAPACITOR stat link ! So be carefull before changing this stat...

We see something good and working well in cstore, and they change thing/nerf thing after we buy...
well gutted brought 2 weeks ago and completely wasted money now
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2012, 09:55 PM
To late I have it and the console doesnt work. I sent them a trouble ticket two weeks ago. Cough choke... still doesnt work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chleops
+1

Essentially it doesn't matter if you put points into Flow Caps or not. At max points, the buff is so minor that it's irrelevant.

Hopefully it's a bug! But if it's now working as intended, potential customers should know that it's a waste of money.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 09:57 AM
The ship definitly needs a bug fix