Lt. Commander
# 41
12-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Honestly ... I would love to hear less Federation griping when we get new items.
It's hard to accept evidence contrary to the...axiom that they are the center of the universe.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake45
As this is the season where we ask for shiny things we don't always get, I thought I'd start a thread to see what new Klingon ships people would most like to see, be they refits, retrofits or just skins.

Mine would be a T5 quad wing bop, preferably just a costume as I'm cheap like that and an updated skin for the Marauder to match the Dacoit and Corsair.
1. Tier 6 Klingon Flagship

2. Tier 5 Kvort BOP cruiser

3. TIer 5 Q'tinga

4. Tier 5 retrofit Vo'Quv and tier 5 retrofit orion decoit and corsair flight deck cruisers

5. Ability to collaborate with Federation on all types of missions

6. Ability for Team members to fly in your carrier BOP's.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Honestly ... I would love to hear less Federation griping when we get new items.
Some things are beyond the Devs control.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Some things are beyond the Devs control.
The devsies themselves are not pro-Klingon with the exception of Captain Logan. It seems like the only reason why the devs are continuing to develop the klingon faction is because perfect world is holding shock sticks to their mouse fingers.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
The devsies themselves are not pro-Klingon with the exception of Captain Logan. It seems like the only reason why the devs are continuing to develop the klingon faction is because perfect world is holding shock sticks to their mouse fingers.
I would hold that pain stick to something ... more tender , as it were .

I want pain sticks as a viable melee weapon.

And mek'leths
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Knuhteb
Need more sticks then
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Need more sticks then
For your treatment of Klingon STO players, I hereby sentence you to life imprisonment without possibility of parole on the Klingon penal programmers colony known as Rura...(pause for dramatic effect)...Penthe!!! A loud clamor arises from the Klingons witnessing the trial as if to say they are pleased with the outcome. The judge continues, here you will serve out the rest of your Cryptic existence creating new story arcs, missions, and Klingon ships!! As the prisoners are lead out of the courtroom in handcuffs, the court room explodes in a fury of Klingon glee and anger. RAWRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Klingon most wanted? To be able to start a Klingon character at level 0 lieutenant (not level 20) and work my way up with the same ship options as a Federation character.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavemanmav View Post
Klingon most wanted? To be able to start a Klingon character at level 0 lieutenant (not level 20) and work my way up with the same ship options as a Federation character.
Well, read this and you'll see how big the chances are this current "temporary measure" will improve in the next...two...three years maybe?

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios