Lt. Commander
# 11 The Black Watch
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Our fleet is very active game wise. I am working on having us be more active in the forums. Our site is here. We are a large fleet, but some of our members have chosen to do other games. We have over 300 members and growing. Please check out the site and consider us for your next fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I really like the suggestion about hanging out around the Bank at ESD. That's a good indication of what fleets are busy. That would also give you a chance to talk to people from those fleets and get an idea what they're like.
Ensign
# 13
09-22-2013, 10:14 AM
-STARFLEET- is constantly searching for dedicated, talented and professional individuals to add to our roster of members. Each recruit is trained and developed to meet their potential; with the right drive YOU could be a future Admiral in StarFleet. We believe in our members, we believe in your potential, so why not join today and help DEFEND THE FEDERATION!

[SF] StarFleet is an online gaming fleet dedicated to professionalism, integrity and all things Star Trek. Our history dates back to 1997, and we have been continuously active since 1999. We offer gamers a virtual career in StarFleet, with a real command structure, career progression model and personal development.

Check out our website: http://www.starfleets.st/

Join us on Teamspeak!
Captain
# 14
09-22-2013, 04:33 PM
So it looks like when I necro a thread, I get a warning for spamming and the thread gets locked. Is it because I'm Klingon?

Request to have this thread locked please OR you could just unlock 'Disenchanted' - a polite appeal to KDF players so I dont feel like I'm forced to spam the forums with multiple threads.
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Career Officer
# 15
09-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Our fleet Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com has a very active website and is pretty active in-game, several people are always on TeamSpeak and in-game almost all the time. These days I can't run around ESD or DS9 without running into fleet mates no matter what instance I'm in.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Captain
# 16
09-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Still dont see this necro thread getting locked...
Head of PR - Ausmonauts

Lt. Commander
# 17
09-24-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Still dont see this necro thread getting locked...
I have to tell .. he is right.
Being here since 2011 Spring
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
09-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
So it looks like when I necro a thread, I get a warning for spamming and the thread gets locked. Is it because I'm Klingon?
Aww.. I would give you a hug, but I don't want D'k tahg between my ribs .

And to kick in an open door. Echo, you've necroed this thread .
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Community Moderator
# 19
09-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Fleet threads are a general exception to the rules about 'bumping' and 'necroposting', though both should still be avoided as much as possible.

Excessive bumping would still be a problem.

In this case, the thread is not about a single fleet and allowing everybody to post to it whenever they feel like it would not be in line with the spirit of this forum. So I'm going to rule that it is indeed out of date and close it, but I'm not going to issue any warning for necroposting. This time.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread