Lt. Commander
# 1 MACO Armor let down
01-09-2012, 01:11 AM
I started with the new changes on LIVE on a positive note. So I decided to grind away entering every single ELITE mission I can find, ranging from PUG to team play via fleet. I collected tons of EDC's and finally got the chance to acquire my MACO Mk XI set.

I went to the tailor after equiping my armor and lo and behold, I found myself looking like a reject from that popular kids TV show "Power Rangers."

"Mighty Morphin Power Ranger !!" - ** I am the WHITE Ranger with a hint of Twilight Sparkle **

(I should have gotten the Omega Set - at least I can look like a bad@ss from a Call of Duty Game)

I wanted the MACO set not only for its stats but also for its cool factor - which came with:

A) Helmet
B) Digital Gaunlets
C) Gloves
D) The awesome shoulder pads

None of those exist with this set: So what happened? Is this set incomplete? and why the very very limited color customization?

So in the end I am forced to cover the armor with my normal set of uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
The full set is by getting the MK XII which can only be obtained by prototype drops on the ground missions.

basically a nightmare.

dont feel bad though, i got the honour guard XI set already knowing i would not get the helmet, cape, fur and sash only to then find my male klingon does not get the arm guards and bracers like the females. i can only hope that is a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
I started with the new changes on LIVE on a positive note. So I decided to grind away entering every single ELITE mission I can find, ranging from PUG to team play via fleet. I collected tons of EDC's and finally got the chance to acquire my MACO Mk XI set.

I went to the tailor after equiping my armor and lo and behold, I found myself looking like a reject from that popular kids TV show "Power Rangers."

"Mighty Morphin Power Ranger !!" - ** I am the WHITE Ranger with a hint of Twilight Sparkle **

(I should have gotten the Omega Set - at least I can look like a bad@ss from a Call of Duty Game)

I wanted the MACO set not only for its stats but also for its cool factor - which came with:

A) Helmet
B) Digital Gaunlets
C) Gloves
D) The awesome shoulder pads

None of those exist with this set: So what happened? Is this set incomplete? and why the very very limited color customization?

So in the end I am forced to cover the armor with my normal set of uniforms.
You only get the full set with the Mk XII gear.

I may be interested in it just because, with dark colors, it could look rather Borg-y.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2012, 01:42 AM
As a female character, I found that the MACO XI set looks really good with chestpiece option off so it's more like a silver MACO body suit.