Lt. Commander
# 171
01-06-2012, 09:42 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 172
01-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddula
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Q
Okay...here is my issue. The forum is being closely moderated and read by either Perfect World or Cryptic, either right now or regularly. Can we please have some offical comments from either Devs or Corporate on individual's frustrations?

For months we do not hear offical clarifications from Cryptic on major concerns such as, this early closing of the C-Store sale, the lack of transparancy in C-Store price increases, and character only unlocks with regard to ships and uniforms. This leads to to mounting frustrations from players. The message we (the player base) is receiving, is that we do not matter. This just further increases our frustrations.

I sincerely ask, please communicate with your player base!f
Lt. Commander
# 173 Misguided hope
01-09-2012, 05:22 AM
It is disappointing that Q never granted a closing final sale at the old sale prices to compensate us all for the early closure of the sale.

My hope was misguided....time to move….. but this just adds to my current bitterness, which is a shame as I do enjoy the game
Lt. Commander
# 174
01-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Yup.

It seems like if you act like a jerk, you're posts are deleted. If you are nice, you are ignored.

Cryptic just couldn't possibly care less.