Lt. Commander
# 1 raport to dvak sitll broken
12-23-2011, 06:14 AM
kdf cahracters still cant finish this quest.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Same here, my KDF toons cannot finish this mission, filled out bug reports on it too.

The mission text says to go to the First City but D'Vak is at DS9...confusing.

Also as a side note the STF Omega Gear is still called "Kellerun Infiltrator" in the description. I bring that up since I heard that it was suppose to be called the "Omega Infiltrator" now.:p
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Dito, can't finish the mission
Lt. Commander
# 4 same here
12-23-2011, 09:57 AM
anyone else have it marked as secondary mission

Special Task Force Equipment
Secondary Mission: You were ineligible for this mission when you received it

also says talk to D'Vak on Qo'noS....

any fix for us KDF comming soon?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-23-2011, 10:05 AM
I've been 'casually' (but avidly) playing 8 - 12 toons for over a year now. Never had any VA until I power leveled (via DOFF) for the recent tribble rewards. I got my first contact from Dvak when I logged in this week but hadn't gone to look for him yet. glad I saw your thread first. Is Dvak the npc that starts you on the STF content for both FED and KDF? Is there a bug with both factions and is it bugged on all servers?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
I've been 'casually' (but avidly) playing 8 - 12 toons for over a year now. Never had any VA until I power leveled (via DOFF) for the recent tribble rewards. I got my first contact from Dvak when I logged in this week but hadn't gone to look for him yet. glad I saw your thread first. Is Dvak the npc that starts you on the STF content for both FED and KDF? Is there a bug with both factions and is it bugged on all servers?
there is only one server
you just cant turn in the mission and wont get one MK X requisition form for free.. rest of the STF stuff works without completing the mission tho.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi
there is only one server
you just cant turn in the mission and wont get one MK X requisition form for free.. rest of the STF stuff works without completing the mission tho.
My bad. I meant is it bugged on both the Holodeck and the tribble server. (I don't really understand where the red shirt server fits into things right now or if there is any reason for me to have a toon there.)

So I have never done this mission with Dvak or played any STF at all. What is the requisition form (something like a vendor token?) and is missing out on it a big deal?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-23-2011, 11:10 AM
Requisition form really isnt worth it IMO as its for standard issue anti-Borg MK X equipment.
But once you start doing them on a regular basis you will end up getting plenty of Rare Borg Salvage which you can redeem for Mk XI equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Wrong!!! Changing the mission text does not make it work, Cryptic. Try again, but this time test it with your QC so we know it works before you push to Holodeck. This will be strike three if you miss again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Requisition form really isnt worth it IMO as its for standard issue anti-Borg MK X equipment.

the vendor also has PURPLE Mk X Kits for your Captain. -> none better ingame than that.