Lt. Commander
# 1 server not responding bug
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I was playing this game in beta and two months after launch.
i received an email from cryptic to try their ftp version now.
and guess what…the same old beta bug: “Server not responding….”.
we had this in beta a lot..and ofcourse after launch.
people were raging on cryptic about that..and at that time they said it will be resolved SOON.
now some years after launch, and nothing has changed..i still can not play their game !!
what a laugh !!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
You sure it's on Cryptic's end? I've been in all day and haven't seen a single Server Not Responding and haven't seen any complaints in zone either, although I have mostly been running STFs all day so haven't seen much of ESD or DS9 zone.
TBH I'm surprised how well the game's running with all these people logging in, only one slow transition all weekend and that was in the first five minutes of the Defera Invasion last night.
Lt. Commander
# 3 second chance
01-09-2012, 12:06 PM
second day, second chance.
sorry to say , but half of my game time spent on waiting for a server response.
Mr d’angelo…I saw you on some tv shows, and you seem to be a serious guy…engineer in heart.
but this bug is unacceptable , and is going to get your fellow colleagues out of job.
just to remind you…this bug was even present on your beta testing. and 2 years later…nothing changed.
WAKE UP !!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2012, 02:28 AM
facing the same bloody problem here...but it only happen after 5pm Sydney time, and gets worse from there. Bandwidth test and downloads are fine, LOTRO, EVE, COD runs fine except for STO. Often it happens when I get into a mission or when I start engaging enemies.