Lt. Commander
# 11
01-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I'd support this.

I'd also support the more memorable action sequences be something you can queue for a random team playof.

Stuff like the Doomsday Device fight beefed up or the sand creature in coliseum.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Dammit Nagus! I want new content, not to play through the old lot
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
On second thought, it would be nice to give those holodeck rooms at Starfleet Academy an actual use, so maybe it could have something to do with a holodeck review of your past performance or something along those lines.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupAJ1M View Post
Dammit Nagus! I want new content, not to play through the old lot
This idea is completely irrelevant to the new content subject. This is about a daily, which is by definition something you play every day.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
This idea is completely irrelevant to the new content subject. This is about a daily, which is by definition something you play every day.
This is a GREAT idea. They might even think about putting rare Borg Salvage as a drop or a reward. It would be a good way to share it out so everyone is not doing STF's ALL the time. I am getting bored with that grind even though I only do 10 or so a week lol

I would LOVE an excuse to get my fleetmates out doing a mission or two when they all ahve a full crew with TOS phaser rifles.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-09-2012, 04:21 PM
I support this idea 100%. It would give us a great reason to revisit some of the old classics and would (I have to assume) be relatively easy to implement. Well played, Mr. Nagus.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxac3 View Post
I support this idea 100%. It would give us a great reason to revisit some of the old classics and would (I have to assume) be relatively easy to implement. Well played, Mr. Nagus.
I would think that as well
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
On second thought, it would be nice to give those holodeck rooms at Starfleet Academy an actual use, so maybe it could have something to do with a holodeck review of your past performance or something along those lines.
This^ Right there.

"Starfleet command wants to review your performance"

Go to holodeck, access previous mission logs, and enter into the review. Successful completion means not only do you get to keep your command and comission(I'm joking, you wouldn't actually lose it. Just the roleplayer in me trying to peek out), but you get a nice Dilithium reward for performing to the expectations of Starfleet command.
(insert Klingon Defense Force, and change keeping command to not getting executed by your crew for Red side players)

Grand Nagus, I like you.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Odd, because I had a idea that when a Featured Episode premiered, for 2 hours, you could earn Double XP and Dlithium.

Funny thing, this was one of my dreams.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-10-2012, 01:32 PM
I support this idea, and suggest the name "Captain's Performance Review."

Make the replay mission a random draw, so you don't know what it is before it pops up.