Lt. Commander
# 1 the greatest fix ever
01-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Now on tribble, when you change your BO station lay out, it will remember where you had that officers powers in your power bar.

so once you've set your power arrangements for all your BOS when you slot them in, you no longer have to do it each time you switch between them or rotate their station assignments............
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Now on tribble, when you change your BO station lay out, it will remember where you had that officers powers in your power bar.

so once you've set your power arrangements for all your BOS when you slot them in, you no longer have to do it each time you switch between them or rotate their station assignments............
Woohoo!

Mustrum "Are the miss animations already in, too" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Woohoo and much needed little perk!!!

and I love the new miss graphics for torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Marvelous!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2012, 07:47 AM
now they can get to work on that thing when you click on your power and it doesnt work and you die
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffargue
now they can get to work on that thing when you click on your power and it doesnt work and you die
If I had a dollar for every time Miracle Worker failed to go off for me, I could have bought out Cryptic and got us some bug fixes and content.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlaffargue
Your text to the EP's ear...

My fingers are like iron pistons from all the key spamming I've had to do just to get that one power I want to activate.
The issue may lie in the activation times overlapping when one strikes keys to fast. I have noticed that if I strike key A then quickly move to key B without giving time for key As power fully to activate then activate key B power will put key A back into being unpunched and I have to go back and hit it again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
If I had a dollar for every time Miracle Worker failed to go off for me, I could have bought out Cryptic and got us some bug fixes and content.
Somebody needs to write a piece of software that takes a 1/2 penny from Cryptic everytime this happens and deposits it an account......
I joke of course.:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Your text to the EP's ear...

My fingers are like iron pistons from all the key spamming I've had to do just to get that one power I want to activate.
The issue may lie in the activation times overlapping when one strikes keys to fast. I have noticed that if I strike key A then quickly move to key B without giving time for key As power fully to activate then activate key B power will put key A back into being unpunched and I have to go back and hit it again.
This, plus I have also noticed that a weapon firing cycle will frequently cause this if you activate the power before the final shot is fired in the cycle. I'm guessing that the UI counts that as a "power" going off and halts the one you just tried to activate... Similar to when you try to target a teammate to heal, and the target immediately switches back to the bad guy because that 1 beam array in the rear wasn't done with its cycle before you press F2-5, causing your full aux HE and TSS to heal an already-healthy you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-11-2012, 02:16 PM
lol you guys are the greatest. also take some time out from pvp and play my UGC mission thanks.

Also, that delay thing bugs me, where you click a power and it doesnt click, why cant it be fixed so when you click powers the instantly activate? If I want to click like four powers, like say defense buffs because im being pounded or offensive buffs for an alpha strike, all wont click if i try clicking four one after the other... very annoying, don't understand why a button is so hard..