Lt. Commander
# 21
01-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
I might be wrong, but ths is the first time I have ever seen the Grand Nagus quite...over happy???
:p:p
He got the ship from starfleet for a song and dance... and some c points.

No its really lovely and I ran a few missions in mine (even got a good stock name)
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
I am loving that uniform combo, I have been looking for something for my Starfleet engineer's crew that doesn't feel so done. What are the color combos on the red and yellow jackets you have there?
The gold version is C12-11-12 and the red version is A12-11-12.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-11-2012, 08:56 PM
May this end the beating of the long dead horse.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-11-2012, 09:39 PM
I dont approve of this thread because it speaks nothing of what I have said for the last year. I speak of freedom of all ships at endgame. not some So Called Broken Turn-Around to make Lower Tier Ships "Lulz level up" through teaming.

Nagus I am sad at you.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I dont approve of this thread because it speaks nothing of what I have said for the last year. I speak of freedom of all ships at endgame. not some So Called Broken Turn-Around to make Lower Tier Ships "Lulz level up" through teaming.

Nagus I am sad at you.
My post has nothing to do with teaming. It has to do with me being able to play against advanced VA level NPCs with my Exeter and top end gear.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:

Nagus I am sad at you.
I too would like to see skins from lower tiers available at endgame, and would pay a couple hundred CP to use them if needed.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-11-2012, 10:32 PM
This is the uniform I am using for my Feds. It's the AGT uniform completely, the black is second row up from the bottom, far left. Grey is I think fourth over from right, second row as well. The strip is standard department color - the basic orange/yellow for Ops/Engineering, red for Command/Tactical, blue for Science, teal for Medical.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
May this end the beating of the long dead horse.
It will never be over. Tier 5 connie forever!!!! Nagus, we need to set up a massive protest which I will call "Occupy DS9" where we all show up to DS9 in our mock tier 5 connie exeter class ships right as the next episode of stoked begins (knock on wood) to protest the lack of a tier 5 connie. Who's with me!?
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I think the point there is to hit free players up for money or make them slow down.
Yeah, I know. And I´m sure it won´t accomplish neither.

But I shouldn´t have injected my whine into this happy nice shippy thread.
Sorry for that, Nagus.
Have fun with your nostalgia bucket and fry them stinking Borgies&Squids.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-12-2012, 06:04 AM

Nagus I am sad at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
My post has nothing to do with teaming. It has to do with me being able to play against advanced VA level NPCs with my Exeter and top end gear.
Precisely, it's amazing how people just cannot see the point you make Nagus, Personally it's a nice change to see you so excited and interested about a different approach to the game and one which I will adopt for my lowest toon who is in an Exeter, a beautifully designed ship and one of my favourites. It will be more of a challenge to level him up but will save me constantly refitting legacy unlocks.