Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Which is the best set to go for?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Depends on the ship and what you're going for (i.e. tank, dps, healer)
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-11-2012, 09:42 PM
going for DPS. Using an Assault Cruiser
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docboo View Post
going for DPS. Using an Assault Cruiser
You'll probably want the Borg Module (console) to up your offensive capabilities. The M.A.C.O. shields (Resilient) will buff all of your power settings when you take damage, which does increase damage. The M.A.C.O and Omega sets each have their own Set 3 (3 piece) attacks.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2012, 03:29 AM
Finished the Ground and Space sets. Thanks to James_Bailey for the space set info. Now my job is finished, I go now to my quarters and make toast.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Ok, I forgot about the changes to the way Federation Patrols work. I added info about that to Season 5. Unfortunately, I really don't have the patience to go through each sector and segment to find out what level, and which systems are available. Fortunately, there's a list of it on the STOwiki, so if you need to know where to look, what to expect, go there. It's far more detailed than what I could type out on these forums anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nPoon
Ok, I forgot about the changes to the way Federation Patrols work. I added info about that to Season 5. Unfortunately, I really don't have the patience to go through each sector and segment to find out what level, and which systems are available. Fortunately, there's a list of it on the STOwiki, so if you need to know where to look, what to expect, go there. It's far more detailed than what I could type out on these forums anyways.
Decided to look back in after 9 months to see how things were going here. Lots of changes. The Patrol updates are welcome. I'm going with a Silver account for the time being.
Lt. Commander
# 28 Big thumbs up!
02-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks nPoon! Much appreciated for this info.
Lt. Commander
# 29 Thank you!
03-18-2012, 02:48 PM
This is an excellent resource! As someone who played the game pretty heavily in the first year and a little bit in the second year, I just wanted to thank you for providing this update. I hope it remains regularly updated.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I've updated it with everything that's happened so far, I won't update it about tomorrow's event since that's brief and already documented. I already put in a mention on "Alphas". When Season 6 launches, those details will probably replace the "Ships" section as that's already detailed in-game. I'll leave mention as to WHAT ships are new, but the details can be looked up in the C-Store or through the STO wiki.

I was considering making an STO wiki page, but because of the recent debacle and how hard it is already for me to find information on that site, I'm just going to stick to here for the moment.