Lt. Commander
# 21
01-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains!

The team is aware of the PvE queue problems you are experiencing and are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Are they also aware of the PVP queue problems? The PVP queue window is stuck at "Waiting for server..."
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobiusMaximus View Post
Are they also aware of the PVP queue problems? The PVP queue window is stuck at "Waiting for server..."
That would require them CARING about PvP in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobiusMaximus View Post

is that not part of the same system
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Just a note here, but if the developers want to continue the whole "Silent majority" thing I'd advise they go in-game now and listen to some of the zone chat in SS and on hub stations.

The downed queues have people talking all about not only the current bugs, but Dilithium and CP.

Most of the opinions seem to (*gasp* is it possible?) support what most forum-goers have been saying.

Just a nice tidbit.

Oh, and there are trolls claiming STFs have been removed from the game, and I think some folks are buying it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logix156 View Post
is that not part of the same system
It very well could be, but with past experiences in mind, I'd rather err on the side of caution.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Just a note here, but if the developers want to continue the whole "Silent majority" thing I'd advise they go in-game now and listen to some of the zone chat in SS and on hub stations.

The downed queues have people talking all about not only the current bugs, but Dilithium and CP.

Most of the opinions seem to (*gasp* is it possible?) support what most forum-goers have been saying.

Just a nice tidbit.

Oh, and there are trolls claiming STFs have been removed from the game, and I think some folks are buying it.
That's funny, because I was just in game and ESD was full of a few people "protesting bugs" and most people making fun of them for protesting.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks for your patience, Captains! The queues should now be working properly. Have fun!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Thanks for your patience, Captains! The queues should now be working properly. Have fun!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you guys for the quick fix.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
You'd figure that "professional" programmers would kinda catch on to the fact that half their game is a bit broken right now. I'd say that they'd better hire Bobo the Chimp, he'll probably do a way better job at it as well and all they have to do is pay him with bananas and he's a happy camper...

i agree bobo the chimp would do better. come on you all test your changes first. do you guys remeber season 2 what a cluster... i hope you guys get it right for f2p or the new plays will leave. its make it or break it time...get with it