Lt. Commander
# 21
01-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
soooo.... no game AND no forums?.... but but but that means i'll have to find real life things to do....
If the way of The Medic pats your head and says, "Oh don't be such a Baby, You'll get that couple of hours of lost game time back."

*turning to Face his Targ pup Spikes and whispers.*

"No he won't"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Blackman
I am stuck with this as well.
Go play everQuest 2 now that it is F2P. And hey it's patcher actualy works.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-12-2012, 10:58 AM
yay site returned at nearly 2 PM EST... now if only one could log into the game :p
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-12-2012, 11:37 AM
This is getting annoying now. I don't see how you are going to keep subscribers which is going to have some effect on the amount you can put in the game for others. I logged on at 1630 UTC (that is 1530 your version of UTC) and the launcher said there was just maintenance and the icon was green. When going into the game all I got was couldn't connect to the account server, no mention of the shard being down until a dozen or so attempts later. Could have updated the launcher saying there was maintenance, all I saw was the note about website being down.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-12-2012, 02:42 PM
My MACO XI shield visuals work!
Played the Cure STF (normal) and got my very FIRST RARE BORG TECH drop !!!!
LOVE not havin my various transwarps cluttering up my tray !

I likey this update so far !

Thanks Guys !

So far, so GOOD !
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSeaPower View Post
This is getting annoying now. I don't see how you are going to keep subscribers which is going to have some effect on the amount you can put in the game for others. I logged on at 1630 UTC (that is 1530 your version of UTC) and the launcher said there was just maintenance and the icon was green. When going into the game all I got was couldn't connect to the account server, no mention of the shard being down until a dozen or so attempts later. Could have updated the launcher saying there was maintenance, all I saw was the note about website being down.
Had you logged into the STO website, or the Forums at all in the last 3 days, you would have seen the warnings.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-12-2012, 05:03 PM
I like the new skin, sad they took out some of the links but then again the links they took out need MAJOR updates to say the least! I have not yet logged into the game but I like the cosmetic change to the forums and website.