How is it all going for the FTP ?

I am just asking for STG.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 162
01-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Ah - well, unless you bought the game after the referal period was up; and entered a retail key; then no, you won't get in until the 17th. The referal program allowed you to play fopr free as a trial account; and I nblieve they've stated trial accounts that never converted to retail account aren't eligable for the 'Early F2P Access'.

If you DID buy a box/download and did enter a retail key (and not just the nreferal key) at ome point and it's showing on your accopunt info; open a CS Ticket and see if they can fix it.
Will i keep all my previous account stuff? ship/rank etc
Lt. Commander
# 163
01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbert View Post
This is interesting because most people complained about the previous 275000/92000 split gimping space too much. Now the spread is 300000/100000 which should have satisfied everybody. I found if you dump into 100000 into ground you will end up gimping space way too much. The objective here is to prevent forcing people from making space-only and ground-only alts. IMO they should re-unify the elite STFs to force you to run both portions with the same toon, giving advantage to the most balanced character.
I understand the ground/space split, but understand i did far better on the ground than i do after this new skill sustem went live. I put very few skill points into space combat (everyone else has that part covered).
I spec out for groung combat, and the damage i do now is far less, even though i have maxed out the ground section in several different ways as i have more than a Few alts. Now to directly ask you a question.....why have a limit to the way I want MY ALT to be skilled ?? Do You alway obey all speed limits ??? Limits are just what the name implies, a limit to what someone else wants, look it up.
And as far as STFs go, I hate the new ones, yet one more Limit (see above) Cryptic has placed upon us, no choice but to either fall in line and submit or give up STFs all-together, I chose the last one.
Sorry, but to please everyone Cryptic is going to need to stop with every new idea that limits the players on here and let us design, skill and train our Alt's/toon's as we feel best for the way we play.
Lt. Commander
# 164
01-11-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristonic
I understand the ground/space split, but understand i did far better on the ground than i do after this new skill sustem went live. I put very few skill points into space combat (everyone else has that part covered).
I spec out for groung combat, and the damage i do now is far less, even though i have maxed out the ground section in several different ways as i have more than a Few alts. Now to directly ask you a question.....why have a limit to the way I want MY ALT to be skilled ?? Do You alway obey all speed limits ??? Limits are just what the name implies, a limit to what someone else wants, look it up.
And as far as STFs go, I hate the new ones, yet one more Limit (see above) Cryptic has placed upon us, no choice but to either fall in line and submit or give up STFs all-together, I chose the last one.
Sorry, but to please everyone Cryptic is going to need to stop with every new idea that limits the players on here and let us design, skill and train our Alt's/toon's as we feel best for the way we play.
How did you manage to run STFs with a ground-spec build in the first place?
Lt. Commander
# 165
01-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age01 View Post
How is it all going for the FTP ?

I am just asking for STG.

Thanks.
Waiting is the hardest part

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fleet_Command

That was our fleet bar as long time Trekkers My Fleet board once had 250 members
actually we still have 2 boards but nobody comes along any more. Various reasons

most of our troubles here were balance play options for the Klingon faction to add to the very nice episodes they can make here.

17 JAn FTP should be a good day..to Trek
Lt. Commander
# 166
01-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
switch back to DX9

the DX11 feauture is BETA and was put on Holodeck TODAY

the black stuff in your face is bacause of DX11 and is listed under known issues as "blocky shadows".

DX9 works like it always did.
Believe it or not, this did not fix it for me. Toggling the FPS stabilizer settings did. I don't know why it did, but it did.
Lt. Commander
# 167 Tribble Access
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi, I've been a gold member for a long time, and I had to stop since I was having money issues, now I'm back as a silver for now and don't have tribble access, this is a bug, as I saw on this thread that early silvers should have access to tribble, when it will be fixed? And does anyone are having the same issue?
Thanks.