Lt. Commander
I realize this may require some tremendous database hacks, but service records for individual duty officers would be extremely useful.

At its most basic, it would show the number of assignments and successes each duty officer has had. More detailed information could include the type of assignment and the level of success or failure. Ideally it could also track the actual assignment.

The assignment log already tracks this information from an assignment standpoint (at least on a limited basis), but having it readily available for the individual duty officer when deciding which officers to keep and which to discharge would be extremely valuable (not to mention in keeping with the game universe).

It doesn't necessarily need to track each individual incarnation of Security Officer Kaitlyn Eloise McMillan, since I imagine that would be a lot of extra tracking, but a combined one would serve just as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM
This was mentioned in an old thread. It was meant for DOFFs to have a service record, but Cryptic has said it's entirely too much database stuff.

The best you can do is track this stuff manually. I use a notebook journal, personally.