Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Not to be a nag.... but +7 weapon power consoles have been +3.5 since the start of the Skill Revamp. Was this by design? I don't think we have had a clear up or down on that issue.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
Not to be a nag.... but +7 weapon power consoles have been +3.5 since the start of the Skill Revamp. Was this by design? I don't think we have had a clear up or down on that issue.
Yes it was. They are using a new and more streamlined formula for these things that isn't as large and complicated. It tries to get the same results (Pre S5) with smaller figures.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Really? Because that was addressed in the patch that went out a few days ago.
Can you please submit a bug ticket on a map where this is happening and post it here so I can forward to the QA team? Thanks!
I'll submit tickets tomorrow when I get a chance to play again. But I noticed the issue on ESD and in the Stranded in Space mission once you get aboard the Azura. I also tried comparing from my bridge (sounded fine) and my crew deck (echoes). This was both on Tribble and Holodeck btw.

The static problem seems completely gone on Tribble though, which is very welcome.

Update - submitted two bugs one from my ship interior and a second from a ground map.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-12-2012, 11:43 PM
double post
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
So I am a pics or it didn't happen kind of guy. So what is wrong here? What am I missing?

I got 1 bonus power level at 25 power.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4WCawQQCGc
I also just tested this and I only get 1 bonus power from my Efficient Borg Boff. Thats is after waiting a few seconds to see the change. Unequipping and equipping the BOFF only changes the power by 1.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieboysw View Post
I also just tested this and I only get 1 bonus power from my Efficient Borg Boff. Thats is after waiting a few seconds to see the change. Unequipping and equipping the BOFF only changes the power by 1.
So it IS working then, you just want it to be a more pronounced benefit, I think.
We'll look into this.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
So it IS working then, you just want it to be a more pronounced benefit, I think.
We'll look into this.
LOL you cant even see it unless you squint with one eye and get up real close to the monitor.... or just hover on the power changey thingy to see the numbers. I didn't notice at first and thought it was not doing anything...
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
We'll look into this.
Used to be that we'd get at least a noticeable 5 or 10 extra power, which is why Efficient Saurians are so highly sought after on the exchange. (How else do you explain the 5-7 million price tag for them?)

Given present evidence, I'd say it's quite fair to say that now Efficient officers are only providing +1 (rather than 5 or 10) we most definately would like to see it return to pre-patch levels.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterUK View Post
In hopes of a response to a bug im gona ask you Rex that is the flashing mail notification to the right of the mini map fixed because it keeps flashing even tho there is no mail and every time i log on it keeps flashing thinking i have mail i go see but there is none so i think its broke. Can you let me know if this bug is fixed?

Ta.
if you have multiple toons make sure you have check them all, one of my fleet mates was having the same issue and realized he did not look at all his mail and found he had some unread mail on another toon, after he read the mail the button stopped flashing.