Lt. Commander
ok so i go to start up star trek online and BAM no screen, no nothing just a little box telling me that it crashed and no reason why.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 11:06 PM
If you could please send us DxDiag and HijackThis logs, that will help us to diagnose the problem. It'll be helpful to us if you tell us some of your computer's information, and include any screenshots of any bugs or errors that you get.

To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Windows 7 or Vista), then type in dxdiag and press Enter on your keyboard.

Click on Save All Information, then attach the text file to this ticket (If on a 64bit system, look for and click on the Save 64bit Dxdiag button beside the Save All Information button).

To create the HijackThis log, go to http://www.download.com/Trend-Micro-...-10227353.html or http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en...ols/hijackthis then download and install the program.

Click Do a system scan and save a log file, then attach the text file to your reply.

Please do not copy and then paste the text of these logs into your reply.

We'll take look at these log files and give you feedback on your issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 09:51 AM
that's the thing it didn't give me any logs to speak of it just compiled a crash report, then sent it who knows where and deleted said crash report.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensignsclone View Post
that's the thing it didn't give me any logs to speak of it just compiled a crash report, then sent it who knows where and deleted said crash report.
They're asking for log files from the applications that were linked. The apps scan your computer and create the logs, then you send them to tech support.

They're not asking for the logs from the STO application.