Lt. Commander
I noticed that the immediate space area for Starbase 39 (not sector space or inside the starbase) lacked any Doff missions when Doffs went live a couple weeks ago.

Submitted a bug report for it at that time.

However, with several updates that have passed, and the fact that the bug department is probably overwhelmed right now with all the patches going on, I thought it wouldn't hurt to pass along this information via the Forums as well as it still doesn't have any assignments available.

It's kinda sad that every other area has a starship (or a dozen - lol) sitting at the spawn point working on Doff assignments, and poor old Starbase 39's space is so lonely....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Hunter View Post
I noticed that the immediate space area for Starbase 39 (not sector space or inside the starbase) lacked any Doff missions when Doffs went live a couple weeks ago. ....
This seems to be a random event. I've seen this happen at ESD a few times, where a character transports in, only to find no Doff assignments available to give...

It could also be that the mission Cool-downs that you have is preventing you from seeing the missions that are there...

This can also happen if you 'assign' all available missions, then come back later before the sector refresh...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
This seems to be a random event. I've seen this happen at ESD a few times, where a character transports in, only to find no Doff assignments available to give...

It could also be that the mission Cool-downs that you have is preventing you from seeing the missions that are there...

This can also happen if you 'assign' all available missions, then come back later before the sector refresh...
Heh. I have tried that.

After the first week and still "No assignments available at this time" after trying each of the 4 hour slots (aside from sleepy-sleep time) each day, I bug reported it.

Still to this day, I have NEVER gotten anything but, "No assignments available at this time" in the instance Starbase 39 is in, regardless of when I go there (or which character I use).

So yeah, unless this is 'working as intended', it's broken.

EDIT: Forgot to add that this space (Starbase 39/Sierra system) even takes away the option to do 'ship board' Doff assignments while there as well.