Lt. Commander
I submitted a ticket on the 2nd complaining about the infamous "Server not responding" issue. Got a response requesting more information after 2 days, edited the ticket to add the requested info... and nothing since.

It's been 7 days. Is this normal with Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Welcome to Perfect World. where everything is not Perfect as we were lead to beleive.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
The Cryptic team is currently backed up from holidays and the combining of resources and teams that will be taking place soon. Cryptic is hammering away on them as we speak.

Hopefully things will be faster when we are all working together so the team will be bigger

Please be patient another day or so, and then follow up on your ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 10:06 PM
yes this is normal
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2012, 11:04 PM
We are working to have that NOT be normal then
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2012, 04:11 AM
I appreciate the response. It's much more helpful than what has proved to be maddening silence.

My ticket has been responded to (canned reply requesting more information, but at least it's a response). I'm really hoping a solution can be found as I have previously had no issues playing STO.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2012, 10:58 AM
That`s all blabla. You are lucky if you get support at all. And then it will something like submitting a dxidag or install new drivers.

Joining all "old" support teams to a "new" support team doesn`t make it bigger per game. Thats also blabla. You shouldn`t believe anything in regard to support. Just make your own experience.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitan1701 View Post
That`s all blabla. You are lucky if you get support at all. And then it will something like submitting a dxidag or install new drivers.

Joining all "old" support teams to a "new" support team doesn`t make it bigger per game. Thats also blabla. You shouldn`t believe anything in regard to support. Just make your own experience.
Oh, I got support. It was a canned response that made it clear the CS rep didn't even take the time to read the first line of my original ticket.

Essentially I gave Cryptic and Perfect World 15 bucks last month for absolutely nothing. We're talking over 2 weeks and I haven't even been able to play the game at all in that time. Unbelievable, half a mind to report to the BBB.