Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-13-2012, 06:33 PM
I demand the entire game be converted to cellphone vernacular! Exactly like everyone online types! Remove all the unneeded letters and reduce words to their base sound!

(Ironically typed using proper spelling)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
I demand the entire game be converted to cellphone vernacular! Exactly like everyone online types! Remove all the unneeded letters and reduce words to their base sound!

(Ironically typed using proper spelling)
Oh please, not that. I can't understand half the things my 18 year old says in a text message. I have to get my wife to translate her text for me. I don't think my wife would sit here at the computer and translate the game for me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Realize, bluecat, that Star Trek was an American made TV series and series of films and uses American spellings and just deal with it. This isn't Dr. Who Online is it? Okay then.

Seriously, man, there are much bigger things to worry about right now.


^^^ this

/10chars
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
01-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
Oh please, not that. I can't understand half the things my 18 year old says in a text message. I have to get my wife to translate her text for me. I don't think my wife would sit here at the computer and translate the game for me.
Sarcasm doesn't translate well over text any way, hehe. I'm actually with you on this, I was just offering a ridiculous request to try and make the original post not look quite as ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
[color="Wheat"]This isn't Dr. Who Online is it?
You know, just last night me and a friend of mine were talking about if they would ever make a Doctor Who Online game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynShaufer
You know, just last night me and a friend of mine were talking about if they would ever make a Doctor Who Online game.


Considering how the bridges on STO ships are....I'd argue that has already taken place.......
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 AM.