Lt. Commander
# 31
01-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
That will most likely be the excuse to just close his tickets and not give him any further support when they could go the extra mile and do one of the following:
  1. Remove 2 of his Ship Slots and issue a C-Point Refund.
    Or
  2. Grant him the accolades, titles and costume unlocks from the bugged rewards manually.

I'd think #1 would be the easiest for support to do. But it requires a special hand to get them to override the "no refunds policy". I know I wouldn't have received satisfactory support on a customer service issue if it wasn't for StormShade who kindly took up my problem internally to get it resolved.
I don't see the need for the C-Point refund. Delete the appropriate number of ship slots (I believe he already said he has empty ones) and re-award the awards. Slots are restored by the awards and then he has his rewards, and still has the maximum number of slots available. No refund needed, because he hasn't lost any slots overall.

He's accepted that he can't have more slots, because he's maxed out there. He just wants (understandably), the rest of the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-13-2012, 03:45 PM
You guys mean to tell me I've been submitting issues wrong this whole time? I file bug reports and they disappear into the ether, never to be acknowledged, filed, or corrected. I can't even find any place where I can track the status of filed bug reports, because none of the bug reports I submit ever get recorded anywhere. My support issue list is always blank.

I guess from now on, everything is going to be a GM ticket. You guys say at least they look at those.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I hope this gets fixed before February..
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I hope this gets fixed before February..
Did you try a Support Ticket or GM Ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Did you try a Support Ticket or GM Ticket?
Yes to both.