Lt. Commander
I attained Captain Levels just now on one of my FED characters, but noticed that my available Bridge Officer slots have not increased from 8 that I have from Commander. I was under the impression that we got at least one more BO slot per rank, both my KDF and other FED character which are at RA/BG levels have 10 BO slots each, can someone clarify how many bridge officers I am allowed at captain?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 08:15 PM
you stop at 8 or 10 i think you get the last 2 at RA
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 07:22 AM
However, if you're a 'Silver' account, you only get one additional pair of BO slots total for a max of 6...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahna_los View Post
I attained Captain Levels just now on one of my FED characters, but noticed that my available Bridge Officer slots have not increased from 8 that I have from Commander. I was under the impression that we got at least one more BO slot per rank, both my KDF and other FED character which are at RA/BG levels have 10 BO slots each, can someone clarify how many bridge officers I am allowed at captain?
Assuming Gold status, the BOFF slots are 4, 6, 8, 8, 10, 10. So, unless you buy more BOFF slots, you only have 8 at Captain, and 10 at VA.