Lt. Commander
Hello all,

I have been looking for a while to find the new console that augments Hazard Emitters and have thus failed so far. Does anyone know what console it is these days????
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Hazard Emitters now get buffed by Console - Engineering - SIF Generator as it is a hull heal

if you use TSS it relies on Console - Science - Emitter Array which used to be Console - Science - Astrometric Imaging Scanner
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Drake
Hazard Emitters now get buffed by Console - Engineering - SIF Generator as it is a hull heal

if you use TSS it relies on Console - Science - Emitter Array which used to be Console - Science - Astrometric Imaging Scanner
Thanks. I wish the team had just put the name of the skills that the consoles would buff...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Thanks. I wish the team had just put the name of the skills that the consoles would buff...
check the skill tree to see what skills effect that ability, then look for a console that buffs that skill.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Don't forget that AUX power is a major modifier. Even before F2P I didn't bother with a console or specing a lot in emmiters since using something like Enhanced Plasma Manifold bumpped your AUX +33 and was way more bang for the buck in addition to pushing shield power up to help with regen.

I always rotated the red matter cap and enhanced plasma manifold while spamming hazard I and TSS II