Lt. Commander
# 1 Attack a Ferengi?
01-10-2012, 07:50 PM
So, I have never made a foundry mission before, I want to make one and I have an idea of the storyline, but it involves fighting a Ferengi at some point. I'm just wondering, can you add a Ferengi as an enemy NPC you can fight? This is for Fed characters I should mention. They're Feds, so idk if they would be in the enemies list, but there is a story mission where you attack a Ferengi captain so I'm hopeful :p

I don't want to do a bunch of work to find out that I can't make the story end how I want it to!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-10-2012, 08:52 PM
You can reskin and rename an enemy combat group as ferengi and that should let you do it. So yes it is possible.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 12:36 AM
if you place a mob like a cardassian cruiser, then go to the panel on the left hand side. click on the arrow next to the enemy and a lists of 'actors' appear. these are the ships that spawn dependant on the number of players who play the mission. the number at the bottom usually represents the ships players will face if only one person plays it.

select and actor and change the costume via the panel at the bottom to a ferengi ship, and write the name of the ship in the panel l above. if you dont right the name it will still say the name of the enemy group you selected.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
if you place a mob like a cardassian cruiser, then go to the panel on the left hand side. click on the arrow next to the enemy and a lists of 'actors' appear. these are the ships that spawn dependant on the number of players who play the mission. the number at the bottom usually represents the ships players will face if only one person plays it.

select and actor and change the costume via the panel at the bottom to a ferengi ship, and write the name of the ship in the panel l above. if you dont right the name it will still say the name of the enemy group you selected.
Awesome good to know. Although I meant on the ground, I should have specified - sorry!
Can you do the same and make a Ferengi NPC to fight on the ground?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChaosBunnies View Post
Awesome good to know. Although I meant on the ground, I should have specified - sorry!
Can you do the same and make a Ferengi NPC to fight on the ground?
Yes.........
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Yes.........
Thanks! Time for me to start work on that mission
Thanks all for the help.