Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
... IF YOU RANTED AND RAGED SO MUCH THAT YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY BROKE FASTER THAN YOUR SPACE BAR AND NOW YOU CAN'T TYPE WITHOUT SOUNDING REALLY ANGRY WHICH IS OK BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY ANGRY AND OH BY THE WAY rawr!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulDjinn
Okay, so here I was, minding my own business, lurking this thread when I came upon THIS little post !

I don't think I'll be able to go into another fitting room EVER without this crossing my mind !

I shan't describe the visual in my mind's eye ......................
i just wish it wasnt true, and that my people didnt have to deal with it.

but yes, do not go into any fitting room, anywhere. all stores have a return policy. use it.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
You " took care" of yourself during the nude bug.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Pets are ok though, right?
Of course.......... I think.........
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-14-2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
i just wish it wasnt true, and that my people didnt have to deal with it.

but yes, do not go into any fitting room, anywhere. all stores have a return policy. use it.
Wife says she's heard that people will crawl into the clothing racks (especially the big round ones that usually have a mannequin perched atop them so you can't see into the center of the rack) and do their business there. The thing that gets me is that most menswear stores HAVE restrooms. I know because I have a medical condition that pretty much requires me to go to the can every couple of hours, day and night, and if a menswear store wouldn't let me use their turlet, I wouldn't shop there again. And my Forbidden List is short.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactOfRedemption View Post
OMG GUYS YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSELY THIS IS LIKE STAR TREK!!! BUT YOUR IN IT!! ITS PRETTY MUCH IDENTICLE TO REAL LIFE!!!!! *snort/nerdrage* LIKE COME ON GUYS!!! WE GOTTA BE NERDY LOSERS WHO DO NOTHING BUT PLAY THIS GAME 24/7 AND THINK WE ARE 1337 FOR GANGING UP ON 1 SHIP in a 5v5 pvp!!
C'mon, bro. Don't be a mad bro. Concentration of fire is the only way to win in any PvP MMO ever produced.

Did you think a 5v5 PvP match was going to be five little 1v1 fights evenly spread over the map? :p