Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Really hate the search engine since it does not work very well.

Anyway having major problems with completing Spin the Wheel, I have comprehension problems (part of my learning disability) when it comes to logic/puzzle type stuff and this mission is beyond comprehension to understand it to complete it.

Very annoying...

Need a simple solution to this so can go to next mission. Did the skip but it will not let me skip it.

Thx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Check out STOWiki. There might be an answer in there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Check out STOWiki. There might be an answer in there.
Indeed:
Quote:
The correct sequence for realigning the station power flow is: Replicators, Environmental Controls, Gravity Control, Defense Grid, Environmental Controls, Replicators.

The Romulan FE has some worse puzzles, but those are easy to solve by brute force. But STOwiki is pretty good about having solutions to this stuff. This one was up within about an hour of the mission being released.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM
If you don't want to cheat, it might be a good idea to keep a pencil and paper handy, and try and work it out on the paper before you actually try the sequence on the consoles. One of the Romulan FE missions has a puzzle involving some pretty heavy math, you might want a good scientific calculator for that one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Check out STOWiki. There might be an answer in there.
I forgotten that had booked marked it earlier, and did check it out and was abled to complete the mission.

But thx for the replies...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Congrats!! I'm glad that you were able to get through it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Was anyone here during the first time they ran Cold Storage when there was no text in those sound consoles at the end? Where the tones were so ridiculously close?

I was so ****ed off and was trying to hear forever...finally I just wrote down all permutations of 1-2-3 (luckily it wasn't like 10 consoles) and tried them all until I found the right one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah i remember that. Took me a while to figure out too because i had to hit 2 consoles twice. So replicators - console across it, console behind it, console across the room, then the one across from the replicators again, then the replicators.

IMO i could appreciate that. Just wait untill you get to Cassidy (where i'm currently at). ***** won't drink her nerve tonic because i got the damned garnish wrong. There's a radiation leak woman who the hell cares if there's a piece of fruit or a umbrella in the drink! XD

worst. quest. ever.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSS View Post
Just wait untill you get to Cassidy (where i'm currently at). ***** won't drink her nerve tonic because i got the damned garnish wrong. There's a radiation leak woman who the hell cares if there's a piece of fruit or a umbrella in the drink! XD

worst. quest. ever.
ZOMG, I wanted to shake her real hard and shout WTF IS YR PROBLEM like Kirk would.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSS View Post
Oh yeah i remember that. Took me a while to figure out too because i had to hit 2 consoles twice. So replicators - console across it, console behind it, console across the room, then the one across from the replicators again, then the replicators.

IMO i could appreciate that. Just wait untill you get to Cassidy (where i'm currently at). ***** won't drink her nerve tonic because i got the damned garnish wrong. There's a radiation leak woman who the hell cares if there's a piece of fruit or a umbrella in the drink! XD

worst. quest. ever.
Made even worse by the fact that the drink you order is physically impossible. You use stemmed glasses like that to dissipate heat.

It's: Stemmed, Warm, Sour, Pick Me Up, Honey, in no particular order. I seriously hate that mission so much. Also, not improved by the fact that the last bit of dialog you got basically amounted to a Dividian telling you "don't move or the hamburger gets it."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.