Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen.Montgomery View Post
Posts like this help no one. The poor manners and negativity on some of these forums is actually going to start activily HURTING the game. All the new little F2P Nublets are going to start joining these forums tomorrow, and when all they see is people yelling "L2P!" and insulting eachother they aren't going to stick around for very long.

Whether they stick around very long after they reach VA and get constantly face-rolled 15-0 by hardcore PvP Klingons is a matter for another thread.

EDIT: The second post was awesome. More helpful advice and less insulting new players!
You come in a *****in, you don't get the help. You ask for help instead of just raw whining I'll help. I used to help first, but then OPs pretty much exactly like this thread's, just resume their ranting and childish whining, making my help posts completely useless.

I've pretty much given up helping people at this point in this game, as most people have been playing for 2 years now that play sto. (and I suspect that will continue to be the case when f2p launches later today it will be just lapsed players coming back. much like I did) and would rather whine than learn.

I plan on copying that post into another thread. One in the Cruiser forums maybe, and once in this forum. Doubt it's going to help much though.